- We will not sell or deliver alcohol to anyone who is, or appears to be, under the age of 18. By placing an order you confirm that you are at least 18 years old and we reserve the right not to deliver if we are unsure of this.
- A contract is made when we accept your order and take payment.
- We reserve the right not to accept any order.
- All goods are offered subject to availability.
Web Site Information
- Our website stock is not guaranteed as accurate in all circumstances.
- In the event that a product is unavailable after an order is placed, we shall contact you to make suitable arrangements.
- All prices are inclusive of UK VAT.
- Although we endeavour to ensure that all information on this website is accurate, a pricing or description error may occur. If on preparing the order we discover an error we will contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the corrected order. We reserve the right to cancel all such orders.
- Prices, products, and specifications may be altered at any time until we accept your order.
- We generally expect payment via Worldpay using a credit card.
- Payment by cheque payable to ‘Solaris Wines’ and with the order number written on the reverse is accepted when we believe the purchaser is of a legal age to buy alcohol. Cheques should be handed over in person or sent to Andrew Walker, Suite S12, Bedford I-Lab, Stannard Way, Priory Business Park, Bedford, MK44 3RZ. Deliveries will be despatched only after the cheque clears.
- Payments in person by cash are accepted in special circumstances such as wine tastings. They are treated like a cheque which clears immediately.
- Please allow five working days for your order to arrive.
- Delivery to most of mainland UK will be at a standard rate of £7.80 for any size of order. If our Courier is unable to deliver successfully they will try to leave your order in a safe place. If an order includes standard items and items with a special free delivery offer, then the standard rate will still be charged for the items not covered by free shipping.
- Delivery to the area immediately around Bedford (post codes in the range MK40 to MK45) will be free of charge for any size of order. If we are unable to deliver successfully we will try to leave your order in a safe place.
- Rates to other parts of the UK are available on request as our shipping agent tries to minimise costs on longer journeys by choosing the most appropriate route dependent on destination. If you are in this category, then no shipping options are offered at checkout and you are invited to change the shipping address in case this was entered incorrectly.
- Our licence allows us to supply only to addresses within the UK.
Returns, Complaints and Cancellations
- If any wine is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible so that we can arrange a refund or replacement. We may want the sub standard wine back so that we can feed back to our suppliers.
- In the event of a more general complaint please email email@example.com giving as much detail as you can. We aim to reply promptly and would try to achieve a resolution within 72 hours.
- You may cancel your order at any time until seven working days after delivery. Should you decide to cancel, you will be charged a return courier fee, but receive a full refund for all bottles returned to us in a saleable condition.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.